VPZ-26 Vacuum Pump
Vacuum Pump VPZ-26 is an important corollary equipment to raise filtering efficiency and enhancing degassing effects. To avoid filtering medium polluted, oil free diaphragm type vacuum pump is a common choice. Oil free diaphragm type vacuum pump forms a vacuum by back and forth movement of rubber diaphragm. Its vacuum pressure is around 0.08MPa (single-stage). VPZ-26 is specially designed to assort various demands of the laboratory vacuum equipments. It can be used for vacuum concentration, vacuum filtration, vacuum drying, etc.
- The vacuum membrane is made of high quality oil resistivity and fatigue resistance rubber with 3mm interlayer to strengthen the textile skeleton. Long service life
- Provide enough motor power to reduce fevers
- Compact and practical, simple operation, high efficiency and low noise
- Optional regulating type and vent valve configuration
- Filtration efficiency mainly depends on the flow exhausted per unit time (namely the flow index of the vacuum pump), especially in case of large filtration capacity or high medium viscosity
- Beside proper use method (such reducing inaction continuous boot, avoid solution into the pump body), the vacuum pump working life also depends on reasonable motor power, design pattern of vacuum membrane, and its fatigue resistance