Nitrogen Evaporator SC-200-1A (96-gas-needles)
SC-200-1A the nitrogen evaporator (96-gas-needles) is mainly used for concentrating or preparing sample in batch. Such as drug screen, hormone analysis, liquid phase and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen in the surface of sample which is being heated to accelerate evaporating and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen evaporator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
- Synchronously working with heating by dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration
- The height of the air cavity can be adjusted. The length of a standard gas needle is 80mm
- Gas needle is controlled independently. Separately blow of each needle and flow regulating of each needle are available to avoid gas waste
- The entire equipment can be put into ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample in toxic solvents
- Built in overheat protection, automatic fault detection and fault beep alarm devices
- LED display immediate temperature and diminishing time. Operation is simple and convenient. Uncertain time can be set for continuous operation